05:00 AM Pick up from Hotel in Istanbul for the Private Ephesus Tour.
05:30 AM Arrival to Airport.
07:00 AM Fly from Istanbul to Izmir.
08:15 AM Arrival to Izmir Airport and Transfer to Ephesus.
09:30 AM Arrival and Continue to Visit the Ephesus Ruins.
Private Ephesus tour covers the sites to visit the Ephesus Ancient City Ruins, Ephesus Library, Artemis Temple, Virgin Mary House, Basilica of St. Church, Isabey Mosque.
16:00 PM At the end of the tour, transfer to Izmir Airport to fly back to Istanbul.
17:00 PM Arrival to Izmir Airport.
19:30 PM Fly from Izmir to Istanbul.
21:05 PM Arrival to Istanbul and Transfer to Hotel in Istanbul.
Sites To Visit During The Private Ephesus tour..!
Places To Visit within the Private Ephesus Tour are as follow:
- Temple Of Artemis,
- Virgin Mary House,
- Ephesus Ancient City,
- Celsus library,
- Temple Of Hadrian,
- Trajan Fountain in the Ancient Ephesus,
- Historical marble street,
- Great Theater,
- Temple Of Artemis
- Basilica of St. John
- Isabey Mosque
What To Visit During The Private Ephesus Tour?
In the itinerary, there is brief information about the sites to visit during the Ephesus Tour. Here you will find the information of the each site that tour covers.
- Ephesus Library; which is a symbol of Ephesus ancient city and ephesus tours, According to recent excavations, the site was occupied as early as the late Neolithic period and developed through the Bronze and Iron Ages.
- Temple of Artemis; The temple of Artemision is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Antic world. It has been built in the areas of Ephesus on a flat area which has over the centuries turned into a swamp Virgin Mary House.
- Virgin Mary House; It is the place where Mary may have spent her last days. Indeed, she may have come in the area together with Saint John.
- Isa Bey Mosque is one of the most delicate examples of Seljukian architecture, situated below the basilica of Saint John. The mosque was built by the master Syrian architecture Ali son of Mushimish al -Damishki, between the years of 1374 and 1375.
- Basilica of St. John; the church built bybasilica built by Byzantine Emperor Justinian in 6th Century.
Why Should I Do Private Ephesus Tour?
- To Do Private Ephesus Tour is to be with people you and you want to be with during the your holiday.
- It is one of the most important things to do as culture of Ancient world, you may want to have your own experiences and have your own tour guide and insure of attantion of tour guide instead of share the time and tour guide.
- All other regular group ephesus tours from Istanbul should run with time limit to spend in each place to visit and tour guide will be shared with the group.
- You may not be able to ask your thing and talk more with tour guide during the regular group tour of Ephesus.
- During the private tour, you may leave a time to visit the Terrace Houses.
- During the private tour, you may heave a time to visit the Ephesus Archeolojical Museum, which we recommend after visiting the Ephesus Ancient City, it will complete your visiting of Ancient world of Ephesus.
- Satisfaction of your day.
- Flexible day tour of Ephesus.
- Enjoyable and memorible day.
- Doing is not only visiting around the ruins, it is going to be feelling, touching to the culture, history in a very comfortable way in your holiday.
Why Should I Visit Ephesus Ancient City?
Here is the some reasons which take your attraction to visit Ephesus Ancient City and Around and join our Ephesus day tour.
- Ephesus Ancient City has been in UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Temple of Artemis which is one of the seven wonders of the ancient World which is close to Ephesus and give yourself a chance to visit Temple of Artemis while you are visiting Ephesus Ancient City.
- Celsus Library which is third biggest library of the ancient World in Ephesus Ancient City.
- The Terrace Houses which are the House of rich Romans during the life in Ephesus, was decorated with amazing mosaics and frescoes.
- The Public Latrines, well-preserved public toilets of Ephesians which are side by side, you will find them intersting .
- Tomb of Apostle John at Great Basilica of John dating to 6th century, it is close to Ephesus and give yourself a chance to visit Great Basilica of John while you are visiting Ephesus Ancient City.
- Hadrian’s Temple, in Ephesus Ancient City site, has lots of thing to explain to the visitor.
- The Grand Amphitheatre in Ephesus Ancient City should be the an other reason with its capacity of 2500 people, explain so many thing about the life in Ephesus Ancint City.
- Hous of Virgin Mary is not so close to Ephesus, it is very important site to visit while you are around, because she was spent her last days in this house which was used as church.
- Ephesus Aarcheological Museum is an other important site that you may visit the statues which were made by talented artists of Ephesus.
At the End private ephesus tour is one of the private daily tours that you may do in Turkey. There are lots of private daily tours in Turkey that you may choose which one you are interested in and make your private tour or you make more of combination of the private daily tours as private Turkey tour package, In this point we recommend the Wonders of Turkey.
Something is more important for some people such as meeting people, knowing more about the their country and get more idea about the next visiting like which country, we will be waiting you to our regular group ephesus tours from Istanbul and enjoy your day and join to the group of 10 - 15 people who come from all around the world.
- Turkish and English Speaking Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism on the tours
- Private Guided Ephesus Tour.
- Museum, Monuments, Ruins.
- Lunch (Open Buffet, Vegetarian menu is available)
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Istanbul.
- Transportaiton during the tour.
- All transportation by non-smoking and airconditioned touristical minivan.
- Airport transfers in Istanbul and Izmir.
- Flight Ticket from Istanbul to Izmir.
- Flight Ticket from Izmir to Istanbul..
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charges.
- Ephesus Tour has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Ephesus Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of the tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Hotel Lobby in Istanbul. (Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş).
- The flight times can be changed according to the availability the flight from airport of Ataturk or Sabiha with will be suitable time.